Things To Do
On the Lake:
- Kab is truly a majestic place! Enjoy the vast expanse!
- Recreation: Boating, Tubing, Water Skiing, & Swimming
- Beach, kayaks, paddle boat, & water trampoline
- Cornhole, Bocce Ball, Ladder Golf, & Horseshoes
- We also have a little playground that includes a jungle gym with swings and a slide for the little tykes
- For those who like to challenge each other, you can play a friendly game of basketball on the court
- We also have a volleyball/badminton net available upon request
- Don’t forget about the Night Sky! Our area is a certified International Dark Sky Park and you will be amazed by the stars from the Milky Way above. Don’t forget to cross your fingers, as you might get lucky for some northern lights too!
Voyageurs National Park Visitor Centers
- The Kabetogama Visitor Center is just a 1/4 mile down the road
- The Ash River Visitor Center is about 15 minutes away
- The Park Service does offer guided boat tours
- More Park Information can be found here: https://www.nps.gov/voya/index.htm
Other Sites & Attractions
- Ellsworth Rock Gardens
- Kettlefalls Hotel & Bar/Restaurant
- Vince Shute Wildlife Sanctuary
- Koochiching County Historical Museum
- The Rocky Ledge Bar and Grill is a 1/4 of a mile down the road from the Harmony Beach Resort. There are also some other restaurants and bars in the area less than a few miles away by car or boat. Please ask staff for their favorites!