What is your check-in and check-out time?
- Check-in is at 4:00pm for all of the Cabins and check-out is at 9:00am.
- Check-in is available at 3:00pm for The Bay View Lodge & Villas and check-out is also by 9:00am.
- We need ALL guests to adhere to our scheduled times as we are known for paying attention to detail and strive to provide impeccably clean cabins for you to enjoy. Thank you!
What type of payments do you accept?
- We accept cash, checks, E-checks, and credit cards.
- There is easy online payment processing available, just click the links in your email notifications to process.
- There is a 3.5% processing fee for all credit card transactions.
Do I need to bring bedding (pillows, sheets, blankets, comforters)?
- No pets, then no, you do not need to bring your own bedding. Pillows, sheets, blankets, and comforters are provided in all rental units (Cabins, Villas, and Bay View Lodge).
- Yes to blankets/comforters, only if you are bringing a pet in a cabin. Sheets, pillows, and pillowcases will still be provided if you are bringing a dog.
Do I need to bring kitchen towels and bath towels?
- Yes. Cabins, plan to bring kitchen towels and bath towels.
- No. Villas and Bay View Lodge only, kitchen towels and bath towels are provided.
Do I need to sponges, paper towels, and toilet paper?
- Yes to sponges
- Yes to paper towels
- No to toilet paper
What is included in your cabin, villa and lodge rental?
- All kitchens are fully stocked with pots, pans, dishes, and utensils. Appliances include a refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster. Crock pots are available upon request. All rentals include, dish soap, pot holders, coffee filters, garbage bags, and toilet paper.
Does the resort have Wi-Fi?
- Yes, there is Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
Do you have A/C and TV’s in the rentals?
- Cabin rentals: No, our cabins do not have A/C or TV’s (except Whitetail & Spruce Cabins have A/C). However, the remodeled cabins have ceiling fans in the bedrooms and living/dining room area. There are also fans in each of the cabins.
*Note: Balsam does not have ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
- Villas and Bay View Lodge rentals: Yes, they have A/C and TV’s.
Do the rentals come with a grill and a balcony/deck with patio chairs?
- Yes, all of our cabins include a charcoal grill and a deck with patio chairs. Please remember to bring charcoal.
- The Villas and the Bay View Lodge have a gas grill and a balcony/deck with patio chairs. Propane is provided
Do you have a laundry facility at the resort?
- No, there is not a laundry facility at the resort. There is a laundry facility in International Falls which is 30 miles west from the resort.
Where is the closest grocery store?
- Depending on where you are coming from there is a Super One and Natural Harvest Food Co-op located in Virginia, MN (1 hour from the resort). International Falls has a Super One (30 minutes from the resort).
Are there restaurants in the area?
- Rocky Ledge is 1/4 of a mile from the resort. There are other restaurants and bars in the area less than a few miles away by car or boat. Please ask staff for their favorites!
Where is the closest airport?
- The nearest airport is the Falls International Airport which is 30 minutes from the resort in International Falls.
Can I bring my own firewood?
- No, the Minnesota DNR has restrictions on bringing your own firewood due to the Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) and many other forest pests and diseases that can be accidentally transported in firewood. We do not currently sell firewood at the resort. You can purchase local firewood at the Gateway Convenience Store which is located a few miles from the resort.
Do you have fish cleaning and packaging available and where can I launch my boat and park my trailer?
- Yes, we have 2 full-time dock attendants to clean and package your fish and assist you with docking your boat in our protected harbor.
- We do not have a boat launch at Harmony Beach Resort. You can launch your boat at the Voyageurs National Park boat landing which is located 1/4 of a mile from the resort. Please park your trailer in our trailer parking area near our green dumpster at the top of the hill. Just take the 1st left which is 100 yards east of our main driveway.
Do you sell fishing licenses at your resort and do you sell gas, bait, and ice?
- No, we do not sell fishing licenses at our resort. You can purchase them at Gateway Convenience Store located a few miles from the resort or you can purchase them via the Minnesota DNR website http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/index.html.
- Yes, we do sell premium gas, bait (leeches, minnows, crawler), and ice at the dock house.
Can I bring a Jet Ski?
- No, Jet Skis are prohibited in Voyageur National Park.
Do you have kayaks and a paddle boat at the resort?
- Yes, we have kayaks and a paddle boat for guests to use by the resort. There is also an Aquaglide Trampoline for guest use. We also have life jackets available for guest use. Gateway Convenience Store rents kayaks and canoes if you want to be more adventurous. Gateway is located within a few miles from the resort.
How far is the Kabetogama Lake Visitor Center?
- Voyageurs National Park’s Kabetogama Visitor Center is located 1/4 of a mile from the resort.
Legendary Dock Service
Our Dock Crew is dedicated to helping guests with all boat, fishing, and exploration needs.
Gas & bait is available right on the water. Fish processing also included.
The Crew is known for being “Johnny on the spot” when it comes to taking care of the marina and all the guests who come to our shores.
Cleanest Cabins on Kab
Rest assured your up north experience will occur in the some of the cleanest Cabins in the area!
Our Clean Team meticulously goes through each unit from top to bottom between stays.
We give a new definition to turn-over-day, as our awesome Team completes a thorough whirlwind checklist to prep the Cabin for your arrival.