We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.
The governor of Minnesota, Tim Walz has allowed resorts to be open as long as resorts operate with sanitary and social distancing practices in place. The Harmony Beach Resort Team recognizes the need for your well-deserved vacation and wants to assure you that your safety and your comfort remain our highest priority. We have stepped up precautionary measures by researching and following local, state and federal guidelines as it becomes available regarding Covid-19. Below is an update on what we are doing to ensure your maximum well-being when you stay with us.
We Clean to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests: Our measures include:
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting of cabins, villas, lodge, boats and common areas.
- Frequent sanitation of high-contact points.
- Thermometer available for staff prior to starting work and for guest use if needed.
- Provision of masks and gloves for employees.
- Our staff has been instructed to stay at home if sick and practice social distancing.
- Regular training for our employees ensuring frequent and proper hand hygiene, cleaning methods and awareness of Covid-19.
We Care for our guests and employees by introducing additional measures to safeguard their well-being. Our employees have been briefed on the guidelines provided by local, state and federal health authorities. We are in close contact with the health department and are updated on current data and research regarding Covid-19.
We Welcome our guests into our resort with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. We are grateful for our guests and we are committed to keeping you informed and safe. We look forward to providing you an escape in nature and creating lasting memories!
The Harmony Beach Resort Team looks forward to welcoming you!
Your Hosts – Jeff and Sheri